PSGA Show (Connecticut) - Sun., Nov 13th!

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

manny escobar

Post by manny escobar »

I can`t make the show today where my good friend Roger Trahan is performing. I don`t why the PSGA hasn`t or doesn`t sell videos of the show. I would love to be able to buy a copy. I guess permission/red tape etc might make it difficult.
Craig Stock

Post by Craig Stock »

Manny, We missed you and maybe we can address the video issue later.

We had a fantastic show today and the ship is back in the water and there is new wind in the sails.

I will give a review this week, but it was so great seeing old and new faces and seeing stellar performances from top notch regional players.

A big Thank you goes to Jeff and Nick DeMaio and the PSGA staff for the hard work of bringing back this historic show after a pause the past years of shutdown.

Thanks to all the players, backing band, and attendees for making this a great success of which we plan to build upon!
Regards, Craig

I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet.

Today is tomorrow's Good ol' days
John De Maille

Post by John De Maille »

We had a great show! All the players played superbly and showed how talented they were.
I'd like to thank all the people, who, showed up to see and hear the show. Much thanks go to Jeff DeMaio and Nick DeMaio for planning and producing the show, plus, the backup musicians and the people who manned the door. Without their help, it wouldn't have happened. After two years of hibernation, I consider this a step in the right direction for more steel shows to happen for the PSGA.
Again, thanks all.
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

I wanted to ask about Bob Maickel. I didn't see him mentioned anywhere in this thread and no posts in recent years and was just wondering about him. Didn't see anything in a forum search. Maybe I missed something.

Feel free to send a PM if don't want to discuss it here. Thx. JO.
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Thanks John. I appreciate the information.
JEFFDEMAIO

Post by JEFFDEMAIO »

Still hearing feedback from the audience that were in attendance at the 47th annual PSGA show in Darien CT on November 13th. Discussing about what a great time they had and how fun it was to hear steel guitar sounds live and see players face to face.
So many thanks to give out from the first class backup band to our steel performers to our behind the scenes help.
Thanks so much for the support and we are already talking about next year for #48.
Imagine - 48th annual steel guitar concert.
Jeff