Tom Bradshaw Resonator II

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Lonnie Zsigray

Post by Lonnie Zsigray »

I bought this last year and used it a couple times and then bought a new dobro this year so no longer need it. It works great and comes with the special bar, clip for the steel leg and power supply. Also, Tom included a set up sheet for it. $175.00 which includes S&H within the USA. Sorry about the photos being upside down.
If I hear it,I'm gonna try to steel it
Flip Brown

Sold!

Post by Flip Brown »

Please send instructions on how to pay. Thanks!
MSA Millennium SD-10 #22, Fender Steel King with Eminence EPS-15C speaker, Lehle Mono 90 Volume Pedal, Sarno Black Box, Baby Bloomer, Sarno Earth Drive, EHX Mel 9, EHX Small Stone, Mooer Chorus, Keeley Caverns, Clinesmith bar, Acri picks, Nioma lap steel, Regal resonator, and a whole bunch of other instruments.
Lonnie Zsigray

Post by Lonnie Zsigray »

Sold pending payment
Jim Morris

Post by Jim Morris »

Curious how this performed for you? Just ordered one from Tom yesterday
1981 Emmons P/P, P2P Bad Dawg 1x12, Benado Steel Dream, Goodrich L120 volume pedal & BJS bar
Lonnie Zsigray

Post by Lonnie Zsigray »

It performed very nicely. I set it up according to Tom's recommendations and shut off all the other effects like reverb and delay. The coated brass bar it came with works very nicely also and it's very quiet.