BEHRINGER 12 Inputs mixer please close no longer for sale

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ron Cote

BEHRINGER 12 Inputs mixer please close no longer for sale

Post by Ron Cote »

For Sale 1 inbox with manual Power supply. 12 input/ 2 bus mixer /henyh Mike preamps, British EQ's, in 24 Bit Multi fx. Processor. Inbox only use a couple of times. I had to buy a larger mixer I needed more channels.. $75.00 Plus shipping. shipped to lower 48..USPS money order, cashier's check, or your personal check, as long as you don't mind waiting until it clears.

Last edited by Ron Cote on 29 Dec 2022 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ron Cote

Mixer (sale pending)

Post by Ron Cote »

For Sale 1 inbox with manual Power supply. 12 input/ 2 bus mixer /henyh Mike preamps, British EQ's, in 24 Bit Multi fx. Processor. Inbox only use a couple of times. I had to buy a larger mixer I needed more channels.. $75.00 Plus shipping. shipped to lower 48..USPS money order, cashier's check, or your personal check, as long as you don't mind waiting until it clears.

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 21_2_2.jpg

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 22_2_1.jpg

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 4723_1.jpg

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix ... 4724_1.jpg
Last edited by Ron Cote on 6 Nov 2022 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Karol Wainscott

mixer

Post by Karol Wainscott »

Ron , PM sent .
Ron Cote

Post by Ron Cote »

I will check with post office next week on shipping, I will hold it for you Karol, until then after hearing from you
Karol Wainscott

mixer

Ron ,
Money order will be mailed today. Thanks
Ron Cote

Please close

Post by Ron Cote »

Sale fell through please remove money never received
Karol Wainscott

Sale did not fall thur . The problem was Mr. Cote gave me the wrong address and the postal money order went to , no one knows where . I got my money returned from the post office money order ( after paying a $13.90 fee for the post office to run a check to see if the money order had been cashed and if not to cancel it) and reinburse me . This has all happened . I let Ron know this happened and I would resend him another money order , but send by UPS . He notified me he would not be comfortable with it and there was to much (drama) in his words to the transaction . All this I do not understand . It all happened because (HE) gave me his address wrong to begin with . I am sorry , but I don't know where I went wrong or what I could do to change things . I tried to reoffer .
Last edited by Karol Wainscott on 14 Dec 2022 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

His name is CoTe.
Karol Wainscott

Got that right Erv !!!
Ron Cote

Your money

Post by Ron Cote »

Karol, send me your email your address you will be receiving check mee $13.90 from me.. Sorry for the mix up between myself and Post office Delay and there long delay on returning your money order back. Your post office gave you one story my post office gave me another story. Sorry it didn't work out for Both of us. Since I had the wrong zip code I'm partially the blame. So I feel I should pay you the $13.90 that you had to pay to cancel the check. Please email me your address so I can Mail you the money.
PS. I sent you an email
Ron Cote

mixer

Post by Ron Cote »

Karol. I feel bad about my mistake so I feel I should be sending you the $13.90 that you lost on I am mailing a check to you today. Sorry it didn't work out for either one of us.. Please let me know when you receive it.
Ron Cote

check

Post by Ron Cote »

I got your message on the phone about you receiving my check.
Happy new year karol
Karol Wainscott

And to you Ron .