Rick Johnson (Split Cabinets) for Session 400 $375.00

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Cody Stewart

Rick Johnson (Split Cabinets) for Session 400 $375.00

Post by Cody Stewart »

I would like to sell my empty split cabs for my session 400. They’re in perfect condition and Rick Does excellent work. I’ve gone back to using combo cabs to save room in the car. These are as good as new and come with Vinyl covers $375, OBO plus actual shipping to the lower 48. Prefer using PayPal for transactions.
Last edited by Cody Stewart on 24 Jul 2022 10:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
Bolt On’s: Red Belly, Brown Belly, 73 Sho~Bud Pro~II, Fender’s/Peavey’s. If it doesn't sound like 1968, then I probably won’t like it.
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

I’m interested in the speaker cab if you want to split them up, let me know.
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )
Austin Starkey

Post by Austin Starkey »

Any idea if the dimensions are the same for a Session 500? Been trying to find a way to split my 500 with no luck, but if the Session 500 would fit, Id take em.
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

Mike, I would like to sell them together as a set.
Austin, I don’t believe that a session 500 would fit.
Bolt On’s: Red Belly, Brown Belly, 73 Sho~Bud Pro~II, Fender’s/Peavey’s. If it doesn't sound like 1968, then I probably won’t like it.
Dale Foreman

Post by Dale Foreman »

Austin Starkey wrote:Any idea if the dimensions are the same for a Session 500? Been trying to find a way to split my 500 with no luck, but if the Session 500 would fit, Id take em.
Contact Tommy Huff in Texas, he can build whatever you want, just send him the dimensions. Tommy does fantastic work and a great guy to work with.
Rittenberry Prestige(2)
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT Reduced Price
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

Thanks Cody, totally understand! Both Rick & Tommy Huff make great cabinets I have both makers products, you can’t go wrong!
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT need to sell
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT Reduced Price
Johnie King

Post by Johnie King »

Wow these are really nice!!!
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT
Dale Foreman

Split cabinet

Post by Dale Foreman »

Austin Starkey wrote:Any idea if the dimensions are the same for a Session 500? Been trying to find a way to split my 500 with no luck, but if the Session 500 would fit, Id take em.

Get in touch with Tommy Huff or Rick Johnson, they can build whatever you need.
Rittenberry Prestige(2)
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

Does anyone else find it amusing that my listing turned into a discussion on plugging the cabinet builders for new business? I for one don’t find it amusing. This is a sales classified, not a place for topic discussion.
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT $375.00 Plus actual shipping.
Pete Dalton

Cabinets

Post by Pete Dalton »

Cody ,
How. Deep is the top cabinet . I have a project in mind and I think this will work
You can all me at 270 268 5970
Thanks
Pete Dalton
Pete Dalton

cabinets

Post by Pete Dalton »

What would be your low dollar shipped to White Mills Ky? 42788

please advise I am interested.