Wanted- steel guitar -PLEASE CLOSE-

Post here if you're looking for something special
Gary Watkins

Wanted- steel guitar -PLEASE CLOSE-

Post by Gary Watkins »

Looking for a married woman, recently cheated on, mad and scorned, who is willing to sell her husbands steel guitar cheap.
Last edited by Gary Watkins on 11 Aug 2022 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

I imagine you could find hundreds of steels with an ad like this. funny
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Dan Behringer

Post by Dan Behringer »

It's a good thing I saw this ad. If my steel disappears, I'll know who to look for! :lol:
Justin Emmert

Post by Justin Emmert »

Graham Bland

Lol

Post by Graham Bland »

Wow I needed a laugh today…LOL
Paul Norman

Post by Paul Norman »

Let us know when the husband finds you. I have never seen anything like that will be.
John Drury

Re: Wanted- steel guitar

Post by John Drury »

Gary Watkins wrote:Looking for a married woman, recently cheated on, mad and scorned, who is willing to sell her husbands steel guitar cheap.
You are sick man Gary, seek help.
John Drury
NTSGA #3

"Practice cures most tone issues" ~ John Suhr
Gary Watkins

Post by Gary Watkins »

I haven’t bought any steels yet, but I’ve got 3 new girlfriends. One is from Jerseyville, Illinois, one from Washington, North Carolina and one from Gallatin, Tennessee. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Bobby D. Jones

Post by Bobby D. Jones »

If I was still married to the ITCH, She would have sold my steel to you in a heart beat. But I would have laughed myself sick or had a heart attack, Watching her trying to tie my steel on her broom so she could deliver it, She wanted my steel out of the house.

Found her at the Archway Cookie Man's place at 2:00 am, They were not in his truck, But she was acting she had already got her cookies. Got a Big D. Have 4 steels may buy another.
Barry Coker

Post by Barry Coker »

Hey Gary you haven't said exactly what your looking for I've got an S-10 Sierra 3 & 4 if interested PM me.

Barry
Zum-D-10, Webb 614-E, 65 Pro Reverb, Evans RE200, 69 Gibson Birdland, 89 Telecaster EAD Bad!!
Dennis Detweiler

Post by Dennis Detweiler »

The ideal steel guitarist's woman is a beautiful deaf mute that is limited to the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
1976 Birdseye U-12 MSA with Telonics 427 pickup, 1975 Birdseye U-12 MSA with Telonics X-12 pickup, Boss 59 Fender pedal for preamp, NDR-5 Atlantic Delay & Reverb, two Quilter 201 amps, 2- 12" Eminence EPS-12C speakers, ShoBud Pedal, 1949 Epiphone D-8. Revelation preamp into a Crown XLS 1002 power amp.
Graham Bland

Gary

Post by Graham Bland »

Gary, you are a hoot!
Bill McCloskey

Post by Bill McCloskey »

“ The ideal steel guitarist's woman is a beautiful deaf mute that is limited to the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.”

You haven’t thought this through. Who is going to pay the bills and support the musician?
Check out my latest video: My Biggest Fears Learning Steel at 68: https://youtu.be/F601J515oGc
Barry Coker

Post by Barry Coker »

Here is one in your area Gary https://www.ebay.com/itm/195207455834?h ... SwUfJiy12i

Barry
Zum-D-10, Webb 614-E, 65 Pro Reverb, Evans RE200, 69 Gibson Birdland, 89 Telecaster EAD Bad!!
Gary Watkins

Post by Gary Watkins »

Barry Coker wrote:Here is one in your area Gary https://www.ebay.com/itm/195207455834?h ... SwUfJiy12i

Barry
Thanks Barry!!!
Gary Watkins

Post by Gary Watkins »

With the way that prices are jumping on Martin guitars, I guess I will keep the ones that I have. I can't believe the appreciation in prices from last year. I ALMOST traded one of my Martins PLUS some cash for a pedal steel guitar. I'm glad I checked replacement cost first. I guess it won't be long before pedal steel guitar prices increase also. I feel sure that no one is getting rich making steel guitars because raw materials are increasing also. Prices are just going crazy!