SOLD - Pristine Mullen G2 9X5

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Andrew Shephard

SOLD - Pristine Mullen G2 9X5

Post by Andrew Shephard »

I had this guitar built for me and picked it up at the 2020 Texas show. This guitar has been two places since then - my hotel room in Dallas and my music room at my house. It has never been out of the house and has always been covered when not in use. It's a standard Emmons setup with P4 being a Franklin. There are absolutely zero issues with this guitar, I'm just way more committed to my drag racing than I am music at the moment. The Telonics pedal is not included in the sale, but the Mullen pedal bracket is. I included the pedal in the picture to show how it looks. Original split case is included and has all of the original documentation and knee lever covers from Mullen. $4,700 and I'll pay half of the shipping.
Last edited by Andrew Shephard on 11 Jun 2022 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike Romero

Post by Mike Romero »

Awesome guitar, Andrew. I don’t suppose you’d be interested in trading for a double neck Zum? I’ve had it a few years but want to go back to a Mullen.
Andrew Shephard

Although I've always wanted a Zum, I think that it would end up sitting in the closet and never get used. I'll have to pass on the offer Mike, but I certainly appreciate it.
Andrew Shephard

Price lowered to $4,700.
Bob Bales

mullen

Post by Bob Bales »

PM sent
Andrew Shephard

Guitar has sold. Please close.