Show Schedule for 2022

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Marty Broussard

Show Schedule for 2022

Post by Marty Broussard »

Hi Folks,
It looks like a pretty busy year encompassing several areas of the USA. I enjoy meeting and talking shop with fellow steel-guitarist. I usually have some spare time, so click on the link below and let me know if you’d like to visit while we’re in your area.

Www.TracyByrdMusic.com
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Great to see ya’ll are booked solid Marty! Hope to catch you some time…Thanks for posting…Tracy’s keeping our kind of country music alive… 👍 Carl
Marty Broussard

Carl, I’m pumped because we had rehearsal recently and there’s MORE steel added to the sets. :)
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Marty, what guitar are you playing on this tour?
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Marty Broussard

Fred, the one below. I cleaned it up during the off-season so it should look better….LoL
Wally Davis

Post by Wally Davis »

I’ll hopefully be able to meet up with you at the Sullivan or Troy, MO shows. Sounds like fun!
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Ah,Tooties ole guitar. I'm glad to see you get some use out of that guitar, it needs to be played.

Have a safe & fun tour Marty.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797