Goodrich rocks

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jonathan Gregg

Goodrich rocks

Post by Jonathan Gregg »

I just wanted to give a shout-out to the folks at Goodrich for their exceptional customer service.

I recently needed a volume pedal in a hurry, and wanted a model they didn't have in stock.
Instead, they sent me the new Omni pedal at the same price, and overnight to boot. I don't think they made anything on the deal.

It's a fantastic pedal, and they really came though for me big time.

I can't think of a more uplifting customer experience, and I would encourage everyone to give these guys your business. You'll be supporting good people, and you'll get a great product in return.

Thank you Kevin Ryan.

Cheers,
JG
Ian Rae

Post by Ian Rae »

This is more about the product than the service, but I've been having a good experience too.

I believe in active pedals and I use a Hilton for gigs and a Telonics at home. I recently had the chance to buy a used Goodrich at a decent price just as a spare, or so I thought. But I've been using it for small gigs where I want to keep things real simple and I don't find it limiting at all. I understand now why they have such a good reputation.
Make sleeping dogs tell the truth!
Homebuilt keyless U12 7x5, Excel keyless U12 8x8, Williams keyless U12 7x8, Telonics rack and 15" cabs
Jeremy King

Post by Jeremy King »

Goodrich does have excellent service. They've helped me out in the past and I will forever be a loyal customer to them.

P.S. I love the new SUSS songs!