Sho Bud special instruction album with Neil Flanz

Post here if you're looking for something special
Jordan Stern

Sho Bud special instruction album with Neil Flanz

Post by Jordan Stern »

Hello! I am looking for a copy of the Sho Bud special instruction album, featuring Neil Flanz. Let me know if you have a copy you are willing to part with!
Bill A. Moore

Post by Bill A. Moore »

Jordan, I have one I digitized years ago that a friend had, but the record was not in the correct cover, (evidentally there's more than one "instruction's" album). I listed all the titles as on the album cover, but the licks don't match! You still get to experience Neil's unique voice overs which tell which licks he's demonstrating.
I can dig it up and e-mail it to you in MP3 format if you want!
Dan Truscott

MP3 of special instructions album

Post by Dan Truscott »

Could you perhaps send me one too please? I am just learning (4 months) and hitting a wall with getting past the simple the 1 4 5 stuff. The album on Amazon is $200! I can't afford that. Thank you!
John Brabant

Post by John Brabant »

Hi Bill:

Any chance you can email to me an MP3 of Neil's E9 instructional album? Email to if possible: johnbvce@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance Bill.
John Brabant
1978 Emmons D-10 P-P
Pat Kane

Post by Pat Kane »

I see this thread has come back to life - I just found a cassette copy in in a guitar case I’m going to digitize. I’ll follow up.
Jeff Phunmongkol

Neil's instructional material

Post by Jeff Phunmongkol »

Anyone know if Neil's instructional material is still available for purchase? http://www.ambrec.com/Homepages/neil/neil1.html Would be interested in buying! (E9 and C6)