How do I reset my StroboPlus HD back to factory?

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Chris Schlotzhauer

How do I reset my StroboPlus HD back to factory?

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

My SE9 preset is jacked up somehow. I somehow changed the cents and I just want to reboot it
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

From the manual:
Configuration Menu
This menu is used to reset your StroboPlus to factory default settings and to determine the firmware and hardware
version. To enter the configuration menu press the power button and the mode button at the same time.
The first setting to show will be C, indicating the configuration currently loaded.
FDR= Factory Default Reset
USR= User configured. This indicates that there has been a user configuration created on the PetersonConnectâ„¢
site and loaded to the device. To return to the factory default, select FDR with the selector knob and press in. If
only dashes “-- -- --“ are shown there is no user configuration on your tuner.
Rotating the selector knob will next show F and the firmware that is currently installed in your tuner. There will
be three numbers displayed; combined they indicate the installed firmware version.
H indicates the hardware version of the tuner.
To exit this menu, press the mode button.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Gene Tani

Post by Gene Tani »

Another way, if you set up a login ID at https://www.petersontuners.com/ and connect the SS HD pedal (make sure it's a data/sync cable, not a recharging only USB cable), a little yellowish box will pop up in upper right and reset to factory is one of the options, and update firmware also.
- keyless Sonny Jenkins laps stay in tune forever!; Carter PSG
- The secret sauce: polyester sweatpants to buff your picks, cheapo Presonus channel strip for preamp/EQ/compress/limiter, Diet Mountain Dew
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

I think I got it....thanks guys!