SOLD: Clinesmith Frypan, 6-string, long scale. $?

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Steve Lipsey

SOLD: Clinesmith Frypan, 6-string, long scale. $?

Post by Steve Lipsey »

A25...long-scale, 6 string. Configured to look just like the original...(the control knob is a stacked volume/tone, looks original but gives you both. (could be switched to single knob if desired)

This instrument is amazing...notes seem to jump out in an almost physical way..very thick and harmonically rich. The Clinesmith is the most true to the original of all the various versions that have existed over the years - and the Horseshoe is alive, and the metal bars are magnets (unlike some other versions made by others).

The sustain is also unreal...with the 7.5 lb solid body, and the pickup with magnetic field surrounding the strings - no downward force like regular pickups have.

Only selling because my 3 bands have all demanded dobro...and am commissioning a custom acoustic/electric dobro from Ben Bonham....so that's where the cash needs to go. So there you have it....

I'm really not sure what a fair price is at the moment...so I'm asking $1,600, shipped CONUS (price new, when they were available, was $1,900+shipping

....includes original fancy gig bag.

Image )

Last edited by Steve Lipsey on 26 Apr 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
Lloyd Graves

Post by Lloyd Graves »

Just what I'd like, but need to sell some other instruments to afford one first.

Bad timing. :(
Mel Bergman

Post by Mel Bergman »

PM sent
Steve Lipsey

Post by Steve Lipsey »

All sold and paid for...lasted about 10 minutes...maybe a record?
www.facebook.com/swingaliband & a few more....
Williams S10s, Milkman Pedal Steel Mini & "The Amp"
Ben Bonham "CooderNator" archtop parlor electric reso w/Fishman & Lollar string-through
Ben Bonham "ResoBorn" deep parlor acoustic reso with Weissenborn neck and Fishman
Ben Bonham Style 3 Tricone., 1954 Oahu Diana, 1936 Oahu Parlor Squareneck
Baron Collins-Hill

Post by Baron Collins-Hill »

Wish I'd have seen this, you would have had a local sale on your hands! That was quick!

Baron
Excel Superb U14
Quilter TT15

Free Online Mandolin & Fiddle Tune Lessons
http://www.mandolessons.com