Quilter Overdrive 202 200W - close - sold locally

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
David Spangler

Quilter Overdrive 202 200W - close - sold locally

Post by David Spangler »

Think Travis Toy. I was inspired by his rig.

Well, I'm not gigging and don't see any prospects for the near future. I have way too many amps not to be playing.

Meanwhile, I came up with the idea to buy the Overdrive 202 since it has reverb and works with a foot controller. I got the Quilter Universal 3-button foot controller because for each switch, the function can be selected, making it really versatile. It connects with an Ethernet cable.

It always seemed to me that rather than a Block Dock cabinet which locates the head in back facing up, it would be desirable to have the head facing forward. Turns out that VBoutique makes such a cab. Just remove 4 bolts to remove the top, set the head with the 4 feet in the recesses in the cabinet and put the top back on. Install your favorite speaker and you've got a versatile and powerful combo. The screws/bolts all screw into T-nuts, including the speaker bolts. Very high quality constructed cabinet.

I would like to sell it as a combo but without a speaker. I do have a few speakers on hand, so if you want, you can contact me to see what have that you might be interested in.

So, I'm asking $750 obo for the combo w/o speaker and $29 s/h to continental US 48 states. No international sales.