EMMONS BOLT ON - Push Pull

Post here if you're looking for something special
Kenneth Kotsay

EMMONS BOLT ON - Push Pull

Post by Kenneth Kotsay »

I am looking to buy an original EMMONDS BOLT ON Push Pull(only) pedal steel guitar.
I know what they are worth, I got the money (I don't need permission from my wife).

Looking for a killer guitar, but only a Bolt On (please no discussion here about the advantages of other Emmons models.

Contact me A.S.A.P.
Ken
Joe Minor

Delete not for sale

Post by Joe Minor »

Image Image
Last edited by Joe Minor on 1 Feb 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Bourque

Cool guitar

Post by Mike Bourque »

That's a nice one but that's a wood neck this guy wants a bolt on two very different guitars. (tho the wood necks do have a bolt on changer , a bolt on is a 65-67 metal neck emmons ) very desirable. I have one I may be into selling. But it wouldn't be cheap (mostly due to the way it plays. This one plays as easy as a zum which makes zero sense but it does it was a bryan adams setup )
Emmons Wraparounds and cut tails, Zum D10, Blantons , Fulawkas , Franklin D10, Sho Bud Permanents and Fingertips,Jacksons and Telecasters
J D Sauser

Re: Bolt on near New Orleans

Post by J D Sauser »

Joe Minor wrote:Image Image
very pretty guitar, but not what I expect the this person to be looking for when asking for a "BoltOn".
As far as I've seen, ALL Emmons "woodies" had the changer bolted onto the base plate.

But a true so called "Bolt-On" has a one piece CAST aluminum neck which also serves as base to the changer "bolted on". If it wasn't for the Keyhead not being and integral part attached to the neck, you could say a "FriPan on a table".

... J-D

Tablature KILLS SKILLS.
The uses of Tablature is addictive and has been linked to reduced musical fertility.
Those who produce Tablature did never use it.

I say it humorously, but I mean it.
Joe Minor

Delete not for sale

Post by Joe Minor »

Not for sale
Mike Bourque

Pretty

Post by Mike Bourque »

I do have to add that wood neck is probably the most beautiful emmons I've ever seen
Emmons Wraparounds and cut tails, Zum D10, Blantons , Fulawkas , Franklin D10, Sho Bud Permanents and Fingertips,Jacksons and Telecasters
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

Joe,
Did you buy that one from me?