Russ and Laney Hicks Tulsa Steel Guitar Show

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Randy Weideman

Russ and Laney Hicks Tulsa Steel Guitar Show

Post by Randy Weideman »

Talked to Laney last night and she wanted me to post some videos from the Tulsa Steel Guitar Show that I had taped. Hope you all enjoy them.
We will be adding a lot of new never seen videos, So keep watching.

https://youtu.be/qEEijBqSLQ0
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Fantastic. I love the combination of Russ and Laney. Real talent and real country.
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Great. What year was this?
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Ron Shalita

Post by Ron Shalita »

More please ..
Been playing all of my life, Lead Guitar, and Pedal Steel, sing Lead and Harmony.. play other Instruments also but I hate to admit to it..
john buffington

Post by john buffington »

This had to one of our best shows ever. Some of our "legends" were still with us. I remember this show as if it was last weekend. Man how I miss those days, it was like a great big family reunion. We had so many compliments on the band Pres. Don Compston and I had the honor of gathering together. They were definitely the "A Team".
Randy Weideman

This would have been 2007

Post by Randy Weideman »

Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Thanks Randy
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.