Sold

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Mark Williams

Sold

Post by Mark Williams »

SOLD- PLEASE CLOSE
Donation to follow

Hi Folks-

PENDING.....................................

I have this beautiful Kline universal which I bought from Damir about 1-2 months ago. It's a pretty awesome guitar, but the truth is, it's too much machine for me- I don't imagine I'll ever get past the beginner stage. And that's okay. Between that and needing a bit of cushion, I am releasing it back into the wild.

6 knees
7 pedals
E lock

I'll post the copedent below along with some pictures. Everything works great, although as I stated, I can't make it sound musical. The pickup is sweeeeeet! Brand new set of legs that Damir got for it before I bought it.

I'd like to get $2600 out of it, plus ride and fees if possible. If this seems too steep, make me a reasonable offer. I've shipped many musical instruments in the past; I will make sure it is well packed- enough to sustain a drop-kick from the most frustrated courier.

Thanks for looking; If you want to check it out in person, I'm in Winston-Salem NC.

Sales/Shipping to lower 48 United States at this time.
Paypal, cash, bank check, let's talk.
As I understand it, some of the communications are disabled on this site right now. If it is not against policy of the site, feel free to contact me directly at marktwincity@yahoo.com

Last edited by Mark Williams on 26 Jun 2020 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

this is a great little guitar, if I could get used to 12 strings I’d keep it ...plays and sounds awesome...