OzSGA Super Show Branson MO

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Charlie Steichen

OzSGA Super Show Branson MO

Post by Charlie Steichen »

After many phone calls and conversations the board of directors, along with our advisors, it has decided that it is in the best interest of all involved to CANCEL the 2020 July Super Show. We know everyone is ready to get back to normal, but circumstances do not permit this at this time. This has not been an easy decision. We hope everyone is doing well.
We do hope to have our Christmas jam December 13th, at the Stone Castle Hotel.

The OzSGA Board
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

That is tragic.
Terry Wood

Post by Terry Wood »

Hi Charlie, I think Y'all have made a wise decision. I know that there are those who think that it is not that bad with the pandemic, but the problem is it's spreading all over. There are new cases popping up all over the U.S. and here in Missouri. Let's say for example that one person comes in from another state or a city, that happens to be a carrier, without realizing it. They might not know if they are a carrier. Then if they were, and it is contacted by others, it could be a very sad situation. Most people that I know, are not playing anyplace now. This will pass and again I commend y'all for making good decision. See y'all down the road and God bless!
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

I believe you made a proper decision, tough as it is to issue. Much as I wanted to attend I did have concerns about the safety of our members and friends. I hope this is the last time we have to see something like this affect the country. Best wishes to you and our members.
Rhonda Lindsay

Post by Rhonda Lindsay »

Talk about a huge disappointment. This is getting out of hand.
Rhonda
I don't play Steel Guitar, but all my best friends do !!
Richard McDonald

Post by Richard McDonald »

Yes sir, you folks made the right choice.
Darrell Criswell

Post by Darrell Criswell »

The only responsible decision, if we get a vaccine implemented and have the show after that it will truly be the best show anyone has ever attended.