MXR Resonators?

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
basilh

Re: MXR resonator pedal

Post by basilh »

Francesco Porcu wrote:Hi Jack you always kind in giving very technical answers, I hoped it was 9v, in the pious pedal I have only 9v and I don't want other pedals with different voltages, I will wait when they make a 9v resonator pedal. Thanks for your answer Francesco :)
Francesco, the 18v is to supply the higher quality chips..
John Groover McDuffie

Post by John Groover McDuffie »

basilh wrote: Francesco, the 18v is to supply the higher quality chips..
and more headroom
Francesco Porcu

Post by Francesco Porcu »

Hi John preferisco aspettare se faranno un nuovo modello che va alimentato a 9v, e come ho letto migliorato nel suo suono più fedele al dobro. Francesco

A couple of companies, Xotic effects, and Truetone (maker of the one-spot power supply) make tiny devices that double the 9v DC from a pedalboard power supply to 18volts, which would make it easy to incorporate this pedal into a standard pedal board set-up.[/quote]
Greg Cutshaw

Post by Greg Cutshaw »

The truetone doubler:

Click here!

Francesco Porcu

MXR resonator pedal

Greg Cutshaw wrote:The truetone doubler:

Hi Greg I thank you very much for your availability in providing me with this very impoartante detail for me, if you come to Italy I will offer you a fresh beer .. Best regards Frank :)
Dennis Ellerbee

Resonator pedal

Post by Dennis Ellerbee »

Hope Tom has another pedal run. Heard from Benado pedals that they may be coming up with a resonator pedal to be added to the steel dream pedal. Don’t know when or if will happen but would be a good addition.
Francesco Porcu

Benado resonator pedal

We await confidently from the great Benado a perfect resonator pedal and possibly that is powered by 9v ... I will buy it without a shadow of a doubt because it is the only pedal that I miss in my pedalboard .... :)