Jensen 12" Neo Speaker with 15" adapter

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Darvin Willhoite

Jensen 12" Neo Speaker with 15" adapter

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

I've had this speaker laying around for a while and only hooked it up one time, so it is virtually new. It is a 12", 8 ohm speaker and includes a 12" to 15" adapter I made so I could try it in a 15" cabinet. The price is $75.00 plus shipping and I can take Paypal.

Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Brad Howerton

Post by Brad Howerton »

PM'd
Darvin Willhoite

Brad, I didn't get your PM, you might try sending it again.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Darvin Willhoite

The speaker is sold.
Darvin Willhoite