Dean Holman Presley's In Branson

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Eric Presley

Dean Holman Presley's In Branson

Post by Eric Presley »

At Presleys' in Branson we are proud of our steel guitarist Dean Holman!
We just wanted to share a video with all of our steel guitar friends out there.
Dean is not only an amazing player he is a wonderful person.
We are lucky to have him.
Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/fHMqEdRQj_Q
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

I have never met Dean but he is a fantastic player. Thanks for posting the video.
Carl Williams

Branson Highlight

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks for posting Eric...It’s always a highlight to see the Presley’s when we are in Branson and Dean’s steel/dobro and banjo playing adds so much to an already great show! Proud to call Dean a Forum Brother...Carl
Raymond Craig

Post by Raymond Craig »

years ago Dean had come by my place at the lake of the ozark, to help get me started on pedal steel he stayed a long time that night, and i was going to get together with him the next week and learn some more ,Dean said he had something in the work's anyway he wasn't around needless to say i believe the next time i seen him was on Tv with ricky Scaggs anyway he is a very nice guy and a top notch musician
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Always love to hear Dean play. The Presley’s Jubilee is without a doubt the best show in Branson. My family and I have vacationed there many times and seen several other shows as well. This is the one to see. Thanks for posting Eric.
Last edited by Ronald Sikes on 1 Sep 2019 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Dean is indeed a class act and dedicated performer. We take in the Presley show in Branson and also attend the Branson Steel shows from the OSGA Ozark. Dean is a must see player and a top priority for these shows. Thanks Eric for posting this.