Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Michael Sheehan
Location: Everett, Washington, USA - Heading back to Florida 2021

Post by Michael Sheehan »

Chris Schlotzhauer wrote:I wish this forum had a "like" button....lol
I was momentarily looking for the Like button to Like your post, I swear :lol:
Ernie Hays

Post by Ernie Hays »

Well guys after owning almost every Steel Guitar Amp Peavey ever made and Still have a Session 500,Session 400 Limited,and a LTD 400,I just received my Telonics 500c combo,Wow I was blown away by the new Telonics,plus the crew out in Mesa shipped it out in 3 days,I can't even imagine anything better,although i am sure somewhere there is,and if you have never experienced the customer service of Telonics your in for a treat,before I even received I had 9 emails from Dave Beaty,I am still waiting on my first from Hartley Peavey lol. But in all seriousness Peavey has been great to the Steel guitar world and Mike Brown here on the forum and I want to thank them for that support.I think what happens your ears learn to settle for what you have and think your Ok,untill you get something new then it's like wow.I read something the other day that said these speakers will fatigue and I am sure thats what happen to all my Peavey gear,that LTD is a 77 or 78 I think.I think when I get time I may try to put a Telonics speaker in the LTD and bring back some life
Rains S10,Sho~Bud Superpro,LTD 400,400 Limited,500 Peavy session 500,Telonics 500-c amp,MSA legend on order