Kline custom U12 pedal steel. Please close sold off the foru

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
William Breedlove

Kline custom U12 pedal steel. Please close sold off the foru

Post by William Breedlove »

I have a Kline custom U12 with the universal tuning E9th/B6th. It has 7 pedals and 5 knee levers. Its a cool guitar but to be honest it's a little bit much for me.This is my 1st time posting but I will figure out how to upload better pictures later.Picture file
ImageImage
Last edited by William Breedlove on 2 Aug 2019 8:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Jon Zimmerman

Post by Jon Zimmerman »

Welcome William B. A spot-on price for a Kline like yours means it won't be up for long.
The compact design is built to last. Many players here don't let go. Good Luck with your post. :)
William Breedlove

Jon Zimmerman wrote:Welcome William B. A spot-on price for a Kline like yours means it won't be up for long.
The compact design is built to last. Many players here don't let go. Good Luck with your post. :)
Thanks buddy. It's a cool steel but it's a little bit much for me. I'm looking at a few 10 strings at the moment.
Barry Coker

Post by Barry Coker »

Hi William glad you got your guitar posted here on the forum I wish I could have afforded it myself. All the best and good luck on your sale.

Barry
Zum-D-10, Webb 614-E, 65 Pro Reverb, Evans RE200, 69 Gibson Birdland, 89 Telecaster EAD Bad!!
William Breedlove

Barry Coker wrote:Hi William glad you got your guitar posted here on the forum I wish I could have afforded it myself. All the best and good luck on your sale.

Barry
Thanks buddy. I had been advised by 4 different people to get a membership over here and I'm glad I listened it's a ton of knowledge in this neck of the woods.
Earl Terry

Kline Guitar

Post by Earl Terry »

I will take the guitar. I will send you an email
William Breedlove

Re: Kline Guitar

Earl Terry wrote:I will take the guitar. I will send you an email
Its still available Earl I haven't received a email yet from you.
Richard Vogt

Kline guitar

Post by Richard Vogt »

Hi William,I'm emailing you for Earl Terry,his computer went down and he would like for you to call him at (515)729-8301 to seal the deal.Thank you Richard Vogt
William Breedlove

Re: Kline guitar

Richard Vogt wrote:Hi William,I'm emailing you for Earl Terry,his computer went down and he would like for you to call him at (515)729-8301 to seal the deal.Thank you Richard Vogt
.Thanks Richard tell Terry I will be calling in 30 minutes. I'm heading back home now.
William Breedlove

Re: Kline guitar

William Breedlove wrote:
Richard Vogt wrote:Hi William,I'm emailing you for Earl Terry,his computer went down and he would like for you to call him at (515)729-8301 to seal the deal.Thank you Richard Vogt
.Thanks Richard tell Terry I will be calling in 30 minutes. I'm heading back home now.
The Kline is still for sale buyer had to back out.
William Breedlove

Kline custom U12 pedal steel. $2600 plus shipping.

I got a offer offline for a trade and cash. If your Interested in a Kline U12 you have until tomorrow at 10am to get at me or I'm going to take that offer. Thanks William Breedlove
William Breedlove

Re: Kline custom U12 pedal . Sold off forum plz close

William Breedlove wrote:I have a Kline custom U12 with the universal tuning E9th/B6th. It has 7 pedals and 5 knee levers. Its a cool guitar but to be honest it's a little bit much for me.This is my 1st time posting but I will figure out how to upload better pictures later.Picture file
ImageImage