Pedal steel Guitar For sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Sam Lewis

Post by Sam Lewis »

A S-10 with pad, 3 and 4. Standard Emmons setup. The finish in the guitar is Green Ful-thane Urethane catalyst hardened. The pad is covered in Brown Western tolex. I build these guitars strictly for beginners. You don't know me from Adam so it's a crap shoot buying the guitar. I couldn't care less if it sells or not but you play it for 5 days and if you don't agree it's worth $1250.00 send it back in the same good condition and I'll pay half the return shipping. It comes with a very good case. $1250.00 plus shipping
Leroy Golden

Post by Leroy Golden »

I get people asking me all the time how to get into playing the steel without spending an arm and a leg, this looks like a well built instrument for the money and a good one to start out on...I will be saving this post and if you don't mind refer them to you.
Sam Lewis

ost

Post by Sam Lewis »

Thanks, Leroy, that would be just fine.
john buffington

Post by john buffington »

This man's (Sam Lewis) word is as good as money in the bank. I would not hesitate a minute in doing business with him. I have and would do it again.
K Maul

Post by K Maul »

Very nice design. It looks solidly built and I like your lack of “hard sell”.
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Webb, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.
Sam Lewis

Thanks

Post by Sam Lewis »

Thanks, John, I appreciate that. We enjoyed the CD very much. I'm not in your class but it would be a joy to sit down and play steel with you.
SL D-10, SL U-12,SL SD-10, Custom Tele w/B bender, Steel King, TC300 Effects, Goodrich H-10K pedal, Fender V/T Pedal, Hilton Pedal Elite seat.
Everett Chambers

Psg

Post by Everett Chambers »

E-mail sent.
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Is this a pull/release, or all pull? How many raises and lowers? Split screws?

Have you sold to anyone in the Seattle or Portland area, Everett? I work with Steel Resolve to help young players, we're eventually going to need pedal steels to get young guys going, so you might be a terrific source for us. I'd love to check one out personally. I live in Olympia, WA 98512.

Thanks!

All best,
John McClung
Pedal Steel Lessons, Casuals, Sessions
Olympia, WA 98512
Email & PayPal fees – steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Easy PayPal link: paypal.me/JohnMcClung
Website – http://steelguitarlessons.com
Skype name: professortwang
Cell & text: 310-480-0717
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Sam Lewis

Post by Sam Lewis »

Thanks, John, for the post. The guitar is all pull 3 up and 2 down. I really appreciate what you are doing with the young players. I believe the only reason that we don't have a lot of young players coming on is the budget-busting price for the steel guitar

Now the sad art - I will be 89 years old in August, have had major cancer surgery, so I've got to quit. This will be the last.

Please keep up the good work. Long live the steel guitar and I hope that this stuff that is being called "country" won't kill it.
Keith Bolog

Sir

Post by Keith Bolog »

Your sales pitch is top notch. I would do business with you any day. All the best.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
Tom Lennon

Pedal Steel Guitar for Sale

Post by Tom Lennon »

Hi Sam,
I sent you a private message.
Tom Lennon
Patrick Huey

Re: ost

Post by Patrick Huey »

Sam Lewis wrote:Thanks, Leroy, that would be just fine.
Sam what’s the copedant just out of curiosity, sir? Beautiful steel by the way
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!
Tom Lennon

Steel guitar for sale

Post by Tom Lennon »

I sent you another private message.
Tom Lennon
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

So you're building no more, Sam?

Very sorry about your cancer situation. Thanks for supporting Steel Resolve's mission to help get youngsters going on steel, pedal or non-pedal.
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Sam Lewis

Answers and thanks

Post by Sam Lewis »

Patrick, E's on Left (LKL >, LKR <RKL> to G#, RKL < 2 to D (half stop) then to C# along with string 9

John, again, I thank you for your involvement with Steel Resolve. I only wish that I could be a part of it. I started playing steel about 65 years ago. Built a few steels along the way and had a lot of fun but it's time to hang it up.

It took about a 15" incision (from in front of my right ear all the way down and across to the left collar bone) and 30 radiation treatments but, so far, no more cancer.

God Bless you guys and keep on pickin"\'
SL D-10, SL U-12,SL SD-10, Custom Tele w/B bender, Steel King, TC300 Effects, Goodrich H-10K pedal, Fender V/T Pedal, Hilton Pedal Elite seat.
Sam Lewis

Been On Long Enoughj

Post by Sam Lewis »

bOb, please close 'er up.