Thanks Oklahoma Steel Guitar Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Paul King

Thanks Oklahoma Steel Guitar Show

Post by Paul King »

I was invited to play again this year on the Oklahoma Show. We had a great time hearing other players and making new friends. Thanks Beverly for another great show. The facility is awesome and easy to find just like the hotel is as well. Looking forward to next year.
R Crow

Tulsa Show

Post by R Crow »

Paul, thanks to both you & your wife for driving all the way up here. We always enjoy having you, and love to hear your smooth, clean style.

We need for you to stay after that Tipton kid, he deserves all the abuse you can give him. I really like your working on his OU preference. I went to OSU, that's the real Orange in Oklahoma incase you didn't know.

Sorry we were short a couple Kings (Larry & Jacob) for your family reunion.

I was thinking We Three Kings, don't want to leave out Jason & Max.

Hope to see you next year.

Rick
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

Tipton graduated OSU Okmulgee with a degree in diesel technology but is an OU fan at heart.
Tony Tipton

Post by Tony Tipton »

I had a great time and loved hearing all the Steelers and other musicians as well . Always want to play my best, but just don’t work out sometimes. I’ve already got it set up and working on some new stuff . Fantastic job by President Beverly and crew ! Thanks ! Boomer !!!
Emmons Legrande II D-10 ,Nashville 112, Goodrich L 120, Lil' Izzy, a homemade seat, delay pedal, BJS bar, Dunlop .013, and a red thumb pick
Rick Eaves

Post by Rick Eaves »

My band and I would like to thank Beverly, Riok C., Wayne, Gary and all the wonderful ladies working the food and snacks bar for their hard work to make this show a great success. Thanks to those I have not mentioned as well. Enjoyed our time there.
Jason Stillwell

Post by Jason Stillwell »

Tony graduated from an OSU school but is forced to root for a college that has football. ;-)
R Crow

Setup Room for Jason Stillwell only

Post by R Crow »

Has been relocated to the North parking area for 2020.
Jason Stillwell

Post by Jason Stillwell »

I'm an equal-opportunity offender. (I hold with Southeastern, myself.) :lol:
Beverly Harris

Boomer Sooner

Post by Beverly Harris »

Tony Tipton wrote:I had a great time and loved hearing all the Steelers and other musicians as well . Always want to play my best, but just don’t work out sometimes. I’ve already got it set up and working on some new stuff . Fantastic job by President Beverly and crew ! Thanks ! Boomer !!![/quote

SOOOONNNNNEEERRRR
Michael Beasley

Post by Michael Beasley »

Thanks for the invite and back up band. Roy was a hoot to play with along with Mike McGee. Sorry we had to leave. Rick, I wished I could have stayed and heard you play through my system. I just hate to drive after dark. Beverly maybe we can do it again. Wayne you can start singing in the shower.
Tony Tipton

Post by Tony Tipton »

The Prez has spoken ! Lol
Emmons Legrande II D-10 ,Nashville 112, Goodrich L 120, Lil' Izzy, a homemade seat, delay pedal, BJS bar, Dunlop .013, and a red thumb pick
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

Maybe she needs a Texas hat as well Mr. Tipton.