Seat For Sale $125 + shipping

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Steve English

Seat For Sale $125 + shipping

Post by Steve English »

I made this seat in 2008. It is strong, tight, and stable while still remaining reasonably light (18lbs empty). I have had people weighting over 300lbs / 6ft + use this seat.

The foam is 4” thick and the finest grade available from our local specialized Foam and Fabric store. The legs are welded ¾” conduit. The fabric pictured has been on it for over 8 years. There is also a brand new blue denim, fitted fabric underneath. If you don’t like the current fabric, just peel it away and denim is ready to use (see open seat pics). Pics of original build (interior bare wood pic) and configuration (black seat material w/backrest) are included. The backrest was removed years ago as I much preferred the seat without it.

The seat is 21” from floor to top of foam. Pic of me sitting shows compression of foam. I am 175lbs and 5’7” with short legs. The actual dimensions are: 16”w x 13”d x 8” tall (box only) and foam is 4” thick. Shipping dimensions/weight will be slightly more.

More Pics: tucson.craigslist.org/msg/d/sahuarita-pack-seat/6891354976.html

$125 plus actual shipping.
Always remember you're unique..... Just like everyone else
Jeremy Brandelik

Post by Jeremy Brandelik »

PM Sent Steve
Steve English

Post by Steve English »

seat is spoken for pending the deal.... :)
Always remember you're unique..... Just like everyone else
Paul Norman

Post by Paul Norman »

Good to see you on here Steve.
Dennis Whitley

Post by Dennis Whitley »

Is the seat still for sale

Thanks

Dennis
Dennis H. Whitley