Beautiful Williams D-10 700 Series - $3000.00 shipped CONUS

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tim Russell

Beautiful Williams D-10 700 Series - $3000.00 shipped CONUS

Post by Tim Russell »

Williams D-10 700 Series 8x5... *7

It is with great regret that I must list this beauty, but Uncle Sam needs a bailout this year, and I guess he thought I had more money to spare than he does...so...

Up for your consideration is my Williams 700 Series. I am the 2nd. owner. 3 up/3 down changer, 8 x 5, however, all the makings are included/installed for the 6th (vertical) and (1) additional knee lever, except the pushrods and retaining clips. Installed is; (1) unused 1/2 cross shaft, and (3) unused bellcranks. Three of the bellcranks are installed on a full cross shaft.

Short Keyhead, Aluminum necks. There is a 1/2 stop on E9th 2nd string, and also a split on that string. Also included is a knurled knob tuning key. This guitar features Lace Alumitone pickups which sustain "forever!" The sound is amazing!

The finish, I would describe as "tiger stripe" and is a beautiful charcoal/gray/black color. The chrome is beautiful. There is a very slight "imperfection" in the lacquer finish in front of the E9th neck, on top, around the 10th fret. I'm not sure, it may have rubbed against something in the case.

It is hardly noticeable, most folks do not notice it unless you point it out. but I wanted to mention it so there are no surprises. Kind of like a small wrinkle or rub mark. It really isn't noticeable unless you really look for it. The camera will not capture it. Mr. Rudolph confirms from the serial # that this guitar was built in mid 2009.

The previous owner played it mostly in the recording studio, and it has never been out of the house since I have owned it. I would rate this steel as an 8/10. The case is about 7.5/10, is is covered in that felt/carpet material and has a couple worn areas, nothing major. I believe that is all of the details.

If I left anything out and think of it later, I will add it to the description. Donation to the forum after the sale. I also have it listed locally, so whoever comes with the money first, it is yours! I am asking $3000.00 shipped to the lower 48. Fully insured, packed well, and I will cover shipping & ins. charges.

Ask any questions you may have - Thanks for looking!

Sierra Crown D-10
Milton Sue

Re: Williams

Post by Milton Sue »

Tim, I sent you a pm.
Tim Russell

Post by Tim Russell »

Williams is sold, and will be on the way to its' new home very shortly! Thank You!
Sierra Crown D-10