Peavey T-40 Bass Guitar

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Bob Carter

Peavey T-40 Bass Guitar

Post by Bob Carter »

Purchased new October 14, 1980. Serial #005 33358. Mostly played at church. Everything works perfectly. No scratching in volume or tone knobs. Just a few very lightl nicks on the body. Plays and looks as new. I have the sales receipt and warranty. I retired from playing at church at age 70. 5 years ago. Phone # 954-393-5001. Also I do not necessarily check my e-mail everyday. Asking $800.00 or best offer.
Thanks for looking.
God Bless,
Bob
Jim Kennedy

Post by Jim Kennedy »

I bought one of these about the same time you did. Best playing and sounding bass I ever had. The ability to select pups, separate volume and tone control, allows selection of a wide range of tones. Suitable for most any style of music or playing. Whomever gets this one will not be disappointed.
ShoBud Pro 1, 75 Tele, 85 Yamaha SA 2000, Fender Cybertwin,
Bob Carter

Peavy T40

Post by Bob Carter »

Thanks for the reply. I agree with assessment. I've always loved this bass. Really hate to see it go, but being 75, my playing days are over. Just don't won't to carry around a bass & amp any longer.
Have a great day and God bless.
Bob
Ray Harrison

Post by Ray Harrison »

I was given one to try out in 79, and Yes they are great Basses. The neck action is what I really liked but for me, too many knobs to play with. Really Great if you are into weight lifting...
Ray Harrison
Bass/sing/Love PSG
77 Stingray/Kiesel 5 string bass
Telonics , Fender Rumble500, Polytone Amps
D-16 Martin, 1970 Ovation guitars