GFI Standard Professional D-10 Super Clean!!!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Rick Troyer

GFI Standard Professional D-10 Super Clean!!!

Post by Rick Troyer »

Here's a really nice older GFI Standard Professional D-10 pedal steel. This guitar is in excellent condition, gorgeous blue finish, 4 knee/ 8 pedals, build date was 2/22/96!! Clean as a pin underneath as well, comes with the GFI G1 pickups which are comparable to a George L E-66. All in all a super nice guitar! It will be shipped in the original hard case(which is also in excellent condition) Asking $2395.00 plus shipping and insurance I may also be interested in trading for a similar condition U-12 guitar!
Last edited by Rick Troyer on 27 Dec 2018 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
David Decker

Post by David Decker »

Great looking guitar
Mark Eaton
Location: Sonoma County in The Great State Of Northern California

Post by Mark Eaton »

This is an older version of an Expo? It looks like an Ultra to me that’s missing the logo on front.
Mark
Rick Troyer

Post by Rick Troyer »

We have heard various ideas on the model of the guitar, long story short,, I thought it was an older Expo because of the legs and pickups, there is no evidence of it missing a badge/logo and some guys think it is from the era that they didn't put model names on the guitars. Anyways,,, I have reached out to GFI to hopefully clear everything up, as soon as I hear back from them I will update the post!
Thomas Breese

I may be interested in trading

Post by Thomas Breese »

Here is a link to my U-12 Fessenden.

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtop ... 28#2795828
Rick Troyer

Post by Rick Troyer »

Update on this guitar, GFI has let me know that this guitar would have pre-dated the Ultra model by about 4 years. This guitar would be considered there standard Professional model at the time!
Mark Eaton
Location: Sonoma County in The Great State Of Northern California

Post by Mark Eaton »

Thanks for the update Rick, because the Expo model if memory serves entered the picture at GFI maybe 8-10 years ago.
Mark
Steven Black

GFI ultra

Post by Steven Black »

I am getting ready to sink my paws on this beauty soon, it is for sale here in Columbus Ohio.
Rick Troyer

Sold

Post by Rick Troyer »

Guitar has been sold, thanks to Thomas for making the trip from Indiana! Donation forthcoming!