Wanting to Trade U-12 Fessenden - Traded (Sold)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Thomas Breese

Wanting to Trade U-12 Fessenden - Traded (Sold)

Post by Thomas Breese »

I have a red mica U-12 Fessenden. It has 8 pedals and 5 levers. It belonged to the late Russ Rask, who was the owner of the Steel Guitar World Magazine back in the 1990s. I have barely used this since I bought it in the early 2000's, although, I have been using it at my church in the last 3 months. It is in pretty good shape but could probably use a good lubrication job. I would like to trade it for a light weight double 10 (E9 and C6). The only reason I am thinking about parting with it is because I am having trouble with my right knee and get knee spasms which makes it difficult to play in B6 mode. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will send pictures.
Last edited by Thomas Breese on 29 Dec 2018 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Goodson

pm sent

Post by Jack Goodson »

pm sent....thanks jack
Thomas Breese

Pictures of Fessy

Post by Thomas Breese »

Here are pictures of it for those interested. It also has hard case.

Steven Black

Universal 12 reply

Post by Steven Black »

Hello Thomas, you could have a change lock put on that knee lever, or do you just want a double 10?
Thomas Breese

Knee Issues

Post by Thomas Breese »

I thought about using a locking mechanism at one point, but the truth of the matter is I really have two bad knees. I have always compensated for my left knee from a motorcycle accident years ago. Now, my good knee (right) is spasming a lot when I try to play. I really don't like using knees at all, so it was just easier working around it with old double necks. I got the U12 because it was lighter and easier to carry; however, they have a lot of newer models that are lighter than they used to be.
Thomas Breese

More Pictures

Post by Thomas Breese »