IVL IC circuit board I C I D Print

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

chuck abend

IVL IC circuit board I C I D Print

Post by chuck abend »

I have all the prints for the steelrider, but I need
the board layout picture that shows the I C ID on the board.Like U1 U2 U3 location on the circuit board.the prints list the IC numbers but not the location. Sring 5 and 7 no work.
Any one have units not working. Chuck
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

https://sites.google.com/site/robertlla ... dersupport

Chuck, you may already have this but if not, maybe you can poke around there.
Bob Lawrence

Post by Bob Lawrence »

Hi Chuck,
I'm not sure if you still need this info but if you do here it is LOL

The problem could be on the top board or in the pre-amp, cabling etc. First , I would swap out the Larger P031AH chip for String 5&7. The (smaller) EPROM chips don't seem to go often. Sometimes just taking the chip out and putting it back in the socket a few times will repair the fault.
Franklin D10, Telonics (E9)True Tone(C6) pickups, Fender Steel King , Evans (FET 500LV), Nashville 400, Quilter MicroBlock 45 amp's, Telonics FP100 volume pedal, PodXT(effects only), Boss RV3(delay & reverb),Steel Guitar Black Box,Bill Lawrence cables, Walker Seat,Peterson Flip Tuner, IVL Steel Rider, IK Multimedia IRig Pro DUO for recording.
Bob Lawrence

Post by Bob Lawrence »

I'm surprised that some of the info I put on /sites.google.com/ is still there. They closed that down about not long after I got the info up there and sorted out :(
Franklin D10, Telonics (E9)True Tone(C6) pickups, Fender Steel King , Evans (FET 500LV), Nashville 400, Quilter MicroBlock 45 amp's, Telonics FP100 volume pedal, PodXT(effects only), Boss RV3(delay & reverb),Steel Guitar Black Box,Bill Lawrence cables, Walker Seat,Peterson Flip Tuner, IVL Steel Rider, IK Multimedia IRig Pro DUO for recording.