I turned $300 into $1200 in 3 months

The machines we love to hate

Moderator: Wiz Feinberg

Harry Dove

Post by Harry Dove »

Like with any investment, when you have made four hundred percent profit there is only one thing to do; sell, and quick.
Wiz Feinberg

Post by Wiz Feinberg »

From the For What It Is Worth department, Pump and Dump scammers have launched an email spam campaign touting a Swiss currency exchange and a Swiss digital (crypto) Coin that they have invested in heavily. If you receive an email pretending to be friendly investment advice about this currency, delete is on sight.

MailWasher Pro users can check my MailWasher Spam Filters page and download an updated set of spam filters. Or, just choose the one you want and add it to your own filters.
"Wiz" Feinberg, Moderator SGF Computers Forum
Security Consultant
Twitter: @Wizcrafts
Main web pages: Wiztunes Steel Guitar website | Wiz's Security Blog | My Webmaster Services | Wiz's Security Blog
Joseph Napolitano

Post by Joseph Napolitano »

Bitcoin is down about 50% off its high. Happened pretty quickly.
Joseph Napolitano

Post by Joseph Napolitano »

Bitcoin down over 80% off its highs.Wow !
Harry Dove

Post by Harry Dove »

Makes me wonder if anyone listened to my post. I doubt it. Some things are only learned with age.
Mitch Drumm

Post by Mitch Drumm »

Joseph Napolitano wrote:Bitcoin down over 80% off its highs.Wow !
Yeah--and just yesterday I saw an interview from Tokyo of a bitcoin "guru" type professing that all is well, just hang on and things will change shortly, with the worse case scenario being about $2500 from it's current level of $3700.

It was over $19000 in December of last year and above $6000 a month ago.

As you'd expect, anyone who bought somewhere above say $5000 and has not yet sold is now paralyzed and saying "well, I can't sell now and take this huge loss. If I don't sell, I haven't really lost anything yet." Sheer genius thinking.
b0b

Post by b0b »

I see that the state of Ohio is now accepting Bitcoin payments for taxes and fees.
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video