JF finger picks

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
John Neff

Post by John Neff »

I have more JF picks than I can use in a lifetime, so I can part with 2 pairs at $25 a pair, shipped. Woohoo - gonna get rich! :lol:
David Dixon

Thumb Picks

Post by David Dixon »

Does anyone know how Jeff Made those thumb picks or if they are still available?
77 Emmons Push Pull, Emmons Legrande II Nashville 400 (Mod), Nashville 400 (Fox Mod) Walker Stereo Steel, TC Effects, BJS Bar
Wayne Ledbetter

???

Post by Wayne Ledbetter »

What makes these picks worth all of this scenario that I've noticed after getting back on the Forum? I have heard of and have a couple pretty old instruction books by Jeff Newman, but the picks thing had me wondering?
Sho Bud Super Pro, Fender Twin Reissue, Martin HD-28, Gibson J-45, Gibson RB-250,Stelling Bellflower,Regal Dobro, Takamine and Alvarez Classical, Fender Telecaster, Peavey Studio Pro 112. Mainly played Gospel and some bluegrass.
Lyle Bradford

Post by Lyle Bradford »

At least an update would be nice and not hard to do! No judgement here just honesty>
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

:)
Gary Arnold

Post by Gary Arnold »

I have called & emailed & emailed & called about my picks that I have paid for and I also bought and paid for some replacement CD's and DVD's over two months ago and no sign of them and they will not reply to me. I know Jeff would be so embarrassed, he stayed on top of every order you placed. All I asked Melissa to do was call me.
Pat Moore

Post by Pat Moore »

I dont have any of these picks, but did join her website for other stuff, & she had sent out an email including the issue with the picks. IF I can find it, I'll copy & paste it here. I thought I did awhile back.🤔
FWIW, I was just watching Jeff's 'Right Hand Alpha' yesterday, & at the beginning he talks about picks & how the only difference between his & National's are the holes on the wrap on Nationals are diamond shaped on JF's.
I don't have a dog in this hunt, just sharing what I have learned about this issue, which is what I think is what this site is about in many ways.
Best to all!
Thx, Pat 😀🇺🇸
Jack Stanton

Post by Jack Stanton »

Not to throw gasoline on the fire, but I was on the website of the day and I couldn't find anything about picks anywhere
Pat Moore

Post by Pat Moore »

Here's a previous one, but another was sent just a little while back. Join the website & you'll get them too.😀

Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

I’m tired of waiting... ordering nationals today
Gary Arnold

Post by Gary Arnold »

They are still taking orders by phone or internet, why can't they return my calls or emails. It not just about the picks. Jeff would never have had this kind of service while he was alive.
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Hi Gary, here is the link for nationals. Many pros use these. The only difference is that JF picks have diamond holes and nationals have round holes. Both are same shape and are stainless steel.

https://www.amazon.com/National-NP1-7B- ... onal+picks
Steven Welborn

Re: ???

Post by Steven Welborn »

Wayne Ledbetter wrote:What makes these picks worth all of this scenario that I've noticed after getting back on the Forum? I have heard of and have a couple pretty old instruction books by Jeff Newman, but the picks thing had me wondering?
I echo Waynes' question. I need to order some more picks. Also, I have one set I've been really happy with but forget who they came from. They're stainless and have the red or black dipped rubbery coating on the wrap around bands. Anyone know which ones I'm talking about and where to get em?
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Hi Steven, the two main manufacturers are National and Dunlop!
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Well, my National picks arrived today! Great picks.