Telonics M-One XL for Sale

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jeff Ferrasci

Telonics M-One XL for Sale

Post by Jeff Ferrasci »

New T.C. Electronics M-One XL for sale. Never played out, maybe 4 months old. Perfect condition, no scratches works perfectly. Paid $445.00 will sell for for $200.00 O.B.O. Comes with patch cords from 1/4" to XLR and was programmed at factory. Call Jeff at 925-849-6271 or customlandsjefff@aol.com All calls returned.
Jeffrey T Ferrasci
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

How does Telonics enter into the picture?
Erv
Bill Ferguson

Post by Bill Ferguson »

Same question here?

Some people think that T.C. means Telonics Corp, but WRONG
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Bill Miller

Post by Bill Miller »

Bit of an insult to Telonics actually. T.C. Electronics has some good stuff but Telonics is in another class altogether.
Jeff Ferrasci

t.c.electronic M-One XL

Post by Jeff Ferrasci »

This is the name on the face plate and also on the instruction manual. It comes with the Stereo Steel from Gerry Walker. Did not know the difference in nomenclature. Says is a dual engine Multi-effects Processor,focusing mainly on high quality Reverbs. That is what I know and purchased new for $449.00, Jeff
Jeffrey T Ferrasci
Jeff Ferrasci

t.c.electronic M-One XL

Post by Jeff Ferrasci »

Any questions or remarks? Thanks, Jeff
Jeffrey T Ferrasci
Jeff Ferrasci

t.c.electronic M-One XL

Post by Jeff Ferrasci »

I did not mean to insinuate that Telonics Corp was anything but great gear. I have been playing the Telonics Pedal for over 6 years and I understand their combo amp is outstanding as I have spoken with the owner many times about his company and his knowledge of audio at length and was quite impressed. I may have spelled or worded something wrong but the unit I have for sale is the one I explained. I beleive the Telonics combo amp had a MX 200 processor or something but unfortunately have never played through the unit. Sounded good on tape, though. Sincerely, Jeff
Jeffrey T Ferrasci
gary pierce

Post by gary pierce »

The presets that Gerry does on these units are great, and you don't have to try to program it.
Jim Cooley

Post by Jim Cooley »

I have products from all three of these companies, including the M-One XL. TC Electronics is the M-ONE XL's manufacturer. These are very common processors. You've likely heard a Walker Stereo Steel played through one of these.

http://www.stereosteel.com/GDeffects_processors.html

Telonics and TC Electronics are two distinctly separate companies.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories ... #googtrans

I don't mean to hijack your posting, Jeff; just trying to shed a little light. Good luck with the sale.
Mark Dunn

Post by Mark Dunn »

Jeff - Telonics wouldn't be insulted, it's just a simple naming error - I think they'd be more pleased to hear you've been using their pedal for 6 years and thank you for the support.

JFI - The 'TC Electronic G Major 2' and 'Lexicon MX200' are the only 19" rack effects processors that Telonics has specifically produced steel guitar presets/patches for.

The TC Electronic M-One XL is a great unit. As I recall, Steve Polusak told me he regularly uses one in his studio.

All the best Mark
Dean Holman

Post by Dean Holman »

Jeff, I sent you a PM.