Travis custom S12 6x6 (SOLD)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Alan McBride

Travis custom S12 6x6 (SOLD)

Post by Alan McBride »

For Sale is this custom made Travis s12 6/6 E9 ext tuning.
Guitar was built by Travis Dean Reed from Muskogee, OK
I found this psg at my dads covered in dust, I spent about 20 hrs cleaning it, restringing with sit’s. Cleaned the changer and roller nut and began to set up the pedals, got a part of them working and just haven’t messed with it any more. Sounds pretty good, lots of sustain. Slight hum, but not sure if it is the psg or the old amp I have.
I am a beginner and want to learn on a s10, instead of this s12. I have a ZUM ordered from Doug and it’s almost ready. I figure the Zum will work for me the rest of my life, unless I find a sweet deal on an nice Shobud, lol, just love that tone. So I need to sell quickly to help raise necessary funds. Asking $700 obo, (shoot me an offer)! Buyer can pick up or I could meet you within about 75 miles of Tahlequah,Ok, or buyer pays for shipping and handling. Will package very good as there is no case. Pm on the forum and we will go from there. Upon completed sale , I will certainly make a donation to SGF. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Alan McBride on 20 Aug 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you so much, He stretched out his arms and died for you!
81’ shobud ldg, shobud volume pedal, shobud pack seat,
Fender telecaster, Jazz bass, T-bucket acoustic and amplifiers, Takamine Sc340 acoustic, Soundcraft mixer, crown amps, Yamaha speakers, sennheiser wireless systems.
Alan McBride

Travis custom s12 6/6 SOLD

Post by Alan McBride »

Travis custom s12 6/6 has sold on another site off the forum.
Please close! Thank You!
Fender telecaster, Jazz bass, T-bucket acoustic and amplifiers, Takamine Sc340 acoustic, Soundcraft mixer, crown amps, Yamaha speakers, sennheiser wireless systems.
Jon Zimmerman

Old School style

Post by Jon Zimmerman »

Interesting pull train/actuators. Very much like a 70's ZB. Strange separate 'knee reliefs' cut into rear apron .. if that's what I am seeing. Enjoy that new Zum. It's much easier to manage.
Alan McBride

Post by Alan McBride »

Thanks Jon, and yes it does have knee reliefs, it did sell praise the Lord, so I’m still 2/3 away from having enough to purchase the Zum, but. Believing I’ll get there.