JF finger picks

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Nick Holden

JF finger picks

Post by Nick Holden »

Anybody out there got their picks yet???????
Doug Cassell

Post by Doug Cassell »

Nope. :x
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

No.
Gil Gregory

jf finger picks

Post by Gil Gregory »

NO.
Gary Arnold

Post by Gary Arnold »

No, not yet. I sure do need them !
Mark Greenway

Post by Mark Greenway »

How long has it been since you guys ordered them?
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

6 months for me.
Mark Greenway

Post by Mark Greenway »

Holy Cow!! Something smells bad.
Hook Moore

Post by Hook Moore »

Yes it does..
Ron Scott

Post by Ron Scott »

I have not either. I have called and emailed them but no answer. That does not look good for the Jeff Newman web site.He never did that as far as I remember.
Franklin D10 Stereo - 8 and 6 - Black Box-Zum Encore 4 and 5 Nashville 400,Session 400, DD3 for delay ,also Benado Effects pedal.
Steeling with Franklin's..and Zum Encore
Keith Marlowe

Post by Keith Marlowe »

I haven't either though I have ordered and received materials in the past two weeks.

Melissa seems responsive if you want to buy something. Not so much if you have an issue (I've contacted her 2X about a missing page in a book with no response and others have had similar issues as noted in the For Sale: Instruction section).
Thomas Albert

Post by Thomas Albert »

I ordered my picks September 26, 2017 and have not received them. Though I did receive the instructional materials ordered.
Nick Holden

JF finger picks

Post by Nick Holden »

What does "Final Update, July 26 2018" with no explanation on their Wed site mean? THis is getting old!!!!
Gary Watkins

Re: JF finger picks

Post by Gary Watkins »

Nick Holden wrote:What does "Final Update, July 26 2018" with no explanation on their Wed site mean? THis is getting old!!!!

If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Jerry McKinney

Post by Jerry McKinney »

I had issues with these people. Filed a complaint with paypal. Got a response within 24 hours. If you paid with paypal give it a try
Robert Herr

JF Picks

Post by Robert Herr »

Ordered mine December 2017, I have sent so many e-mails asking when they would ship with no answer. I don’t think we will ever see them,
Doug Earnest

Post by Doug Earnest »

She has had a lot of trouble getting these picks made, here is a post from April -

========================================================
Post Posted 2 Apr 2018 5:52 am Reply with quote
Hello,
I've got a Happy Easter email from Jeffran with the following message concerning the fingerpicks:

Our MUCH anticipated restock of our specially made Jeffran Fingerpicks has unfortunately been pushed back yet again due to a legality. This was on our suppliers part, due to the inconvenience they will be adding addtional pieces to our order free of charge. We will be passing this onto our PREorder customers, adding an addtional pair/set of JF Fingerpicks to each Pre-Order free of charge. Our new anticipated release date is on or before 4/23/18.

==========================================================

Not all that long ago there was a note on her site that they had been received and were going out to be polished.
These things take time and since she is not doing the work herself what choice does she have other than to wait? Now she has to hope that they were polished correctly when she does get them back. If her luck is like mine, they won't be.

Yes she could do a bit better job of keeping people informed but she also may be to the point where she is afraid to say anything at all.

I'm pretty sure you will get your picks. You can always use different ones until you can get your favorites, the world is full of fingerpicks. Melissa has taken on a big load trying to learn how to run the Jeffran business and dealing with having things manufactured. It is not as easy as one might think, believe me.
Nick Holden

Post by Nick Holden »

Well said sure hope she pulls through.
Gary Watkins

Post by Gary Watkins »

Any news yet!
If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool. It's just that the person trusted you far more than you deserved.
Pat Moore

Just Got This Email Today 8-18-18

Post by Pat Moore »

Just Got This Email Today 8-18-18

Hello Again Friends!

Welcome Back!!
We apologize for the less than satisfactory customer service provided during our Leave/Close of Office over July-Beginning of August. We had pressing Business matters that required our immediate attention away from the office. One of these matters being our highly anticipated restock of our Jeffran Picks. We have been ensured by contract that we will have received our order in full by September. We understand many of you have placed preorders and have been waiting along with us to get these picks, please bare with us just a little bit longer, We appreciate your patience more than you know! If you no longer wish to remain on the preorder list, please contact us via email or website contact and we will be glad to refund or provide you Store credit to be applied to any future purchase with Jeffran College.
​We are also working to release t-shirts as well as Bumper/Case stickers with the vintage designs of Jeffran College we all know and love! So stay tuned for these to be released soon !!
​
I, personally, would like to extend a special "Thank You" to everyone who have remained so very supportive and encouraging throughout this process of getting Jeffran back up and running! Long Live Pedal Steel Guitar and Jeff Newman ingenious instruction!
​
God Bless Yall!
Melissa

As a Special Thank You for sticking with us,
we have TWO coupon offers!
Buy any 2 get 3rd Free using PROMO CODE: JEFFRAN
OR
All purchases made 8/18/2018 thru 8/21/2018
use PROMO CODE: PEDALSTEEL
for FREE SHIPPING*
*US domestic shipping only*
Promo Codes are case sensitive.
Must use promo code at checkout to receive discount.
Valid on purchases made August 18-August 21, 2018 ONLY!
Last edited by Pat Moore on 16 Nov 2018 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kevin Mincke

Post by Kevin Mincke »

I had purchased some sets offered by another forumite sometime back. Unfortunately, USPS "lost" them as they were never received or returned to sender. Hopefully Melisa will get caught up and I'll order some sets. Positive update at least!
Bob Nelson

JF finger picks

Post by Bob Nelson »

I have 2 sets of these picks I am willing to sell as I don't use them anymore. I don't know what they are worth so make an offer.
Jim Saunders

JF Picks

Post by Jim Saunders »

I have two sets (4 picks) I am not using. I like the Show Case 1941 better, which Herbie Wallace recommended to me and I've used them since. I don't know what to ask either, but I guess $25.00 shipped would work.
Jim Saunders

JF Picks

Post by Jim Saunders »

I have two sets (4 picks) I am not using. I like the Show Case 1941 better, which Herbie Wallace recommended to me and I've used them since. I don't know what to ask either, but I guess $25.00 shipped would work.
Bob Nelson

JF picks

Post by Bob Nelson »

Both sets sold pending payment