Larry Lange Wichita Falls Tx Me Lonestar Troubador

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Larry King

Larry Lange Wichita Falls Tx Me Lonestar Troubador

Post by Larry King »

Folks , the great Larry Lange {Lonestar Troubadours} will be appearing at the Tulsa Oklahoma Steel Guitar convention this Friday June 22 and Sat June 23 in Jenks , Ok at St James Presbyterian Church on South Elm St in Jenks .

Here's a chance to see a reuniting of John Buffington on steel backing up this incredible vocalist . This will be much better than good , I promise .

Both of these gentlemen as well as Harold Blake on drums have been acknowledged and voted into the Southwestern Music Hall of Fame so the long and short of it is that here's your chance to see three Hall Of Fame members on one stage together !!! Wowzer !!!

Do yourself a favor and come see them along with all the other guests this weekend . Don't let the time get away from you because it all starts two {2} days from now . Be there or be square
Larry King

Post by Larry King »

T T T
barry wheeler

Post by barry wheeler »

Had the privilege of picking with Larry at the 2018 Southern Illinois Steel Guitar Show this past April
john buffington

Post by john buffington »

I have the privilege of playing steel behind Larry also, especially at the Western Swing Festivals he has part in. I've been with him 3.5 years and am excited to a part of the Lone Star Troubadours band.