Assort. picks - JF, Acri, Old 97, ProPik - Forum Donation

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Joseph Carlson

Assort. picks - JF, Acri, Old 97, ProPik - Forum Donation

Post by Joseph Carlson »

Well, after trying every kind of picks I could get my hands on I finally settled on Perfect Touch Finger Picks and Fred Kelly Speed picks on the thumb.

Figured I'd give someone else a chance to try an assortment of picks on the cheap.

Donate $25 to our fine forum and I will ship a whole mess of various picks to you anywhere in the US.

Included are Old 97 picks, some of the much sought after JF stamped picks, some Acri picks, and a bunch of Dunlops and Propiks.

AS you can see from the pictures, I have marked some of picks with fingernail polish to indicate 1st or 2nd finger. Would probably come right off with nail polish remover if you were so inclined.

Mike Blyth

picks

Post by Mike Blyth »

I'm all in on this. I'm just starting and this seems like a cheap way to try different pick styles. Just tell me where to PayPal and I'll give shipping address. Mike
Joseph Carlson

Post by Joseph Carlson »

Hey Mike,

Sounds good. Just hit the donate button on the homepage to donate to our fine forum and PM me your mailing address.

If you're a six string picker I've got some Wegan picks I can through in there too if you want 'em.

Thanks,
Joe
Mike Blyth

Post by Mike Blyth »

Done and Done. Donation sent and Address sent. Looking forward to trying some different picks, I am just starting and the Nationals I bought don't seem to fit me. Mike