Peavey Pacer Chassis, with two Reverb Tanks

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Darvin Willhoite

Peavey Pacer Chassis, with two Reverb Tanks

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

I'm still cleaning out my shop, this is an old Peavey Pacer chassis with the original and also a new replacement reverb tanks. They both work but the new one has a longer decay time which sounds much better to me. The pictures show an odd knob for the reverb control, but I have an aluminum knob like the others that I will replace it with before it ships. The amp works and sounds pretty good to me. It is shown with the original speaker which works but looks bad and sounds a little "brittle" to me, but if you want it, I will include it. These are getting more and more rare, especially ones that work.

The price is $50.00 plus shipping.

Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.
Bill Rode

Post by Bill Rode »

How much total shipped to 66203 in Kansas please? Don't need the speaker.
Thanks,
Bill
Jimmie Miller

Peavey Pacer Chassis

Post by Jimmie Miller »

If this is still available, I'll take it. No speaker please. Let me know how to pay.
Thanks.
Sierra 14 string E69, Nashville 400, Nashville 112, MB-200/ MB 500 Tommy Huff 1-15 Cab.
Darvin Willhoite

Post by Darvin Willhoite »

Sorry Jimmie, this amp is already sold. I thought I had posted that, but evidently not.
Darvin Willhoite
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.