Beautiful 2011 Gibson Hummingbird Pro Guitar for sale

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Mike Kirkley

Beautiful 2011 Gibson Hummingbird Pro Guitar for sale

Post by Mike Kirkley »

I have an absolutely stunning Gibson Hummingbird Pro that I need to sell. I bought this guitar in December of 2011, and it stayed in its case at my brother's house in southern Oregon until he sent it to me in March of this year when I was living in Florida. I have taken it out of the case three or four times since then. The guitar is in perfect condition, with no scratches or other blemishes in the finish. It has a built-in pickup, installed at the factory. I am asking $2150 for the guitar, and the price includes a plush, custom fitted Gibson flight case, a strap, a box of picks, and an electronic tuner. The buyer will pay for shipping, or pick it up here in the beautiful high desert of southern California. I will put some photos on the forum as soon as I can figure out how to shrink them to fit.
Michael Maddex

Post by Michael Maddex »

Mike Kirkley wrote:Image
I don't know what happened to your pix in your post, but there they are. Sweet Looking Guitar! If I didn't already have a Gibson Flattop...

Good Luck With Your Sale! 8)
"For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert." -- Arthur C. Clarke
Mike Kirkley

Post by Mike Kirkley »

Thank you very much Michael, I appreciate that. I can assemble a 747 in my sleep, but a lot of the modern computer applications elude me!!!
Mike Kirkley

Post by Mike Kirkley »

Friends and neighbors, I am now lowering the price on this gorgeous Gibson...now asking $1995. In appearance she's brand new!!!
Mike Kirkley

Post by Mike Kirkley »

Please close this ad, I have decided not to sell the guitar, my financial situation has improved. Thanks muchly!