Finger Picks

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

James Hartman

Post by James Hartman »

Bill Groner wrote:
Dennis Saydak wrote:To Bill Groner; I have a set of PT brass fingerpicks that I could not get used to. They are as new in the box. I tried to give them away a while back to anyone who made a small a donation to this forum. IF you are interested let me know and I'll send them to you. They are beautifully made but I just prefer my Nationals and Kysers.
Thanks for your offer, but I have already purchased a set around the time of my original post. I use them off and on, but I have been experimenting with some others. PP are very nicely made.
Bill, are PerfectTouch the ones you let me try out last week? I thought they were quite nice.
Bill Groner

Post by Bill Groner »

James Hartman wrote:
Bill Groner wrote:
Dennis Saydak wrote:To Bill Groner; I have a set of PT brass fingerpicks that I could not get used to. They are as new in the box. I tried to give them away a while back to anyone who made a small a donation to this forum. IF you are interested let me know and I'll send them to you. They are beautifully made but I just prefer my Nationals and Kysers.
Thanks for your offer, but I have already purchased a set around the time of my original post. I use them off and on, but I have been experimenting with some others. PT are very nicely made.

Bill, are PerfectTouch the ones you let me try out last week? I thought they were quite nice.
Yes Jim, those are the ones you took for a spin.
Currently own, 6 Groner-tone lap steels, one 1953 Alamo Lap steel, Roland Cube, Fender Champion 40
James Hartman

Post by James Hartman »

Bill Groner wrote:
James Hartman wrote: Bill, are PerfectTouch the ones you let me try out last week? I thought they were quite nice.
Yes Jim, those are the ones you took for a spin.
Happy with what I'm using, but I may have to get a pair of those - I think they had potential to be more comfortable.