For Sale: Custom Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior--Loaded!!Sold

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dana Duplan

For Sale: Custom Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior--Loaded!!Sold

Post by Dana Duplan »

This is a great guitar with all of the upgrades from Bill Including upgraded electronics, TV Jones Supertron pickups, Belly Bar for playing when standing, and custom pinstriping by "Pac Man". Also comes with the original heavy duty gig bag. 25" scale length. It's a great sounding/playing steel that I've hardly used--really only out of the house maybe one time (I'm an 8 string player). It's very versatile with the two pickups!! Condition is essentially as new. If you were to order one equipped like this from Bill the price would be near $1500. Selling for $900 plus shipping (US only). Thanks!
dduplan@aol.com
Last edited by Dana Duplan on 10 Feb 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Eaton
Location: Sonoma County in The Great State Of Northern California

Post by Mark Eaton »

Wow - that is one of the coolest "Juniors" I have ever seen. If I didn't already have one with the upgrade kit (Lollar Imperial humbuckers) and belly bar I'd be all over this.
Mark
Dana Duplan

Post by Dana Duplan »

Mark Eaton wrote:Wow - that is one of the coolest "Juniors" I have ever seen. If I didn't already have one with the upgrade kit (Lollar Imperial humbuckers) and belly bar I'd be all over this.
Thanks Mark--yes it's a great guitar!
Dana Duplan

Post by Dana Duplan »

Sorry this was sold way back when and I apparently forgot to mark it as such. Sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused.
Dana