1988 Peavey Nashville 400 amp SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
John Kally

Post by John Kally »

Was $395 now $275 plus shipping.Here's a really clean Nashville 400 from 1988. I don't have the cover but I do have the footswitch and a photocopy of the manual. Everything works, big sound, original black widow speaker (so it's heavy!) is not blown. I just lubricated the pots as it had been sitting a long time so there is no scratchiness now. Only thing I notice is that the spring reverb, while working, is not as strong as it might be (I did check the bag and the original accutronics spring tank is intact, cables are intact), so you have to turn the reverb knob up to about 1/2 way to hear the reverb. No scuffs or tears in the tolex or grille and both back panels are present. Asking $395 OBO plus shipping, which will vary quite a bit depending what part of the country you're in. I do pack pretty well and have shipped a lot of amps over time.
Last edited by John Kally on 3 Jul 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Kally

1988 Peavey Nashville 400 amp for sale PRICE DROP again

Post by John Kally »

Bump for the lower price. This is OBO, of course, just trying to clear some stuff out.
Mark Leonard

Post by Mark Leonard »

Anybody care to weigh in on the sound of a Nashville 400 vs. a Fender Blues Junior III? Just curious. (Using a Rickenbacher Electro lap.)
Skip Cole

nash 400

Post by Skip Cole »

Hi John,I sent you a PM but it didn't go through.Just drop me an email when you can thanks,

Skip :)
John Kally

Post by John Kally »

Close her up, Bob. Donation coming.