Well, i need to chat with some Derby Players

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Chubby Howard

Post by Chubby Howard »

What can I say but Charlie builds a great guitar and I have played them all. Ilove my new Derby and the tone is great and it plays so easy I just love it. and who is this Ron guy never heard of him ha ha we all love Ron elliot and lynn so try a derby you wont be sorry. Chubby
Bob Knight

Post by Bob Knight »

My New Derby!! I love it. Image

Image <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Bob Knight on 18 March 2005 at 05:11 PM.]</p></FONT>
pdl20

Post by pdl20 »

i play an Emmons now and have for several years.i will be buying a new Derby sometime this summer.i like the tone everyone gets and im sold on it ,also its great that they provide great sales and service.just dont tell charlie you know Ken Rollins. (joke)

------------------
Rudy
Craig Harmon

Post by Craig Harmon »

Jerry, I am betting that the two-tone (rose red/natural D-10 w/ 8&4) you saw in the shop was mine. I just got it about three weeks ago. I am a brand new player (well...potential player). I did a lot of looking and asking before I ponied up the cash for this guitar. I don't have the experience that all of you undoubtedly have, so I can't really compare it to other builder's instruments. But I can tell you that I am one happy guy with this instrument. Craig Harmon
Richmond, VA
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Craig, welcome to the forum and the wacky world of the steel guitar! You are one fortunate guy to have that gorgeous guitar to start on. It is an absolutely beautiful instrument with great tone.