WTB S8 Lap/Console

Post here if you're looking for something special
Brennan Mangan

WTB S8 Lap/Console

Post by Brennan Mangan »

I've been keeping an eye on the "for sale" section, but figured I'd see what else is out there.

Ideally hoping to find something on the lower-budget side of vintage with 3/8-ish string spacing. Doesn't have to be pretty or perfect. Mojo > collectability.

Legs would be great.
Robert Murphy

Post by Robert Murphy »

Supro 8x8 in mint condition. $600.
Jerry Hayes

Post by Jerry Hayes »

I have a Supro S-8 in near mint condition with three legs. It sounds and looks great. The previous owner put an automobile emblem of some sort on the front of the guitar which I think really looks good so I left it on there... I'm asking $225 plus shipping for it. Here's an action shot of me with the guitar. I'll try to get some close up shots taken in the next day or two and post them. I have no case for it but it would be packed well for shipping...JH in Va.
Don't matter who's in Austin (or anywhere else) Ralph Mooney is still the king!!!
Jim Rossen

Post by Jim Rossen »

Jerry-
The Supro still available? I got no reply to an email and PM to you.
Thanks
Jim
Jimmie Hudson

Re: WTB S8 Lap/Console

Post by Jimmie Hudson »

Brennan Mangan wrote:I've been keeping an eye on the "for sale" section, but figured I'd see what else is out there.

Ideally hoping to find something on the lower-budget side of vintage with 3/8-ish string spacing. Doesn't have to be pretty or perfect. Mojo > collectability.

Legs would be great.
If this will work for you it is $795.00 plus shipping and comes with hard case.
Call 704-986-6481 for more info 8 AM -9 PM EST