Sold

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Damir Besic

Sold

Post by Damir Besic »

Last edited by Damir Besic on 11 Oct 2016 4:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Greg Derksen

Post by Greg Derksen »

I picked up a nice SD10 Legrande lll about a year ago, really nice sounding guitar
and its pretty cool when you push your pedals there is no sag in your tuning, the counter force works,
I find it really helps with certain chord voicings , more than I would have thought,

That is a very nice D10!
What's the serial number? If you don't mind?
Thx

Greg
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

thank you my friend, I just got this back in trade, will know the serial number as soon as it gets here...
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

this guitar was just serviced, set up, cleaned and all metal parts buffed ,and polished by the pro shop...it plays, sounds, and looks awesome.... if I didn't have my Promat, this guitar would have stayed at my house...
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

ttt...
Barry Yasika

Sweet Axe

Post by Barry Yasika »

Such a nice looking axe and since it's an Emmons I'm sure it sounds better than it looks. Love it!! You should keep that pup Damir!! You got one of the last of a dying breed and one of the best.
Emmons
Damir Besic

Re: Sweet Axe

Post by Damir Besic »

Barry Yasika wrote:Such a nice looking axe and since it's an Emmons I'm sure it sounds better than it looks. Love it!! You should keep that pup Damir!! You got one of the last of a dying breed and one of the best.
Barry, I have my Promat which is more guitar then I'll ever need..this guitar sounds and plays great, it is beautiful, and it definitely an awesome guitar...
Last edited by Damir Besic on 4 Oct 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

ttt...
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Quit making me drool, Damir! That's my color. Just wish pedal spacing weren't so close, that's the only thing not to my taste on the LGIII. All else is fabulous.
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

John McClung wrote:Quit making me drool, Damir! That's my color. Just wish pedal spacing weren't so close, that's the only thing not to my taste on the LGIII. All else is fabulous.
lol...John, I'm drooling as well, but I can't afford two guitars, and I already have my Promat, if I didn't have a Promat I would have most likely kept this one....great guitar...
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

ttt...
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

$4450 + shipping...
Joshua Tschetter

Post by Joshua Tschetter »

Damir, don't do it! I did, and it still stings!!!
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Joshua Tschetter wrote:Damir, don't do it! I did, and it still stings!!!
I know my friend, but I love every single guitar I have, and I would love to keep them all, but I just can't do that... I always wanted LLIII and got this one for myself, then I decided to have my Promat serviced, and setup, and keep it, so now this beauty is out... I hate to do that, but I just have no choice...
Jim Reynolds

Post by Jim Reynolds »

It's a beauty Damir, but I'm just to old. If I knew how to play I'd get it, just to say I have one. They have to be one of, if not, the best there is. I don't know for sure, just what I've heard.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.
Jim Reynolds

Post by Jim Reynolds »

It's a beauty Damir, but I'm just to old. If I knew how to play I'd get it, just to say I have one. They have to be one of, if not, the best there is. I don't know for sure, just what I've heard.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Jim Reynolds wrote:It's a beauty Damir, but I'm just to old. If I knew how to play I'd get it, just to say I have one. They have to be one of, if not, the best there is. I don't know for sure, just what I've heard.
thanks Jim, Buddy said once LLIII were the best guitars Emmons Co. ever made ... at least thats what I heard...
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

SOLD going to Norway :)
Staale Kvernes

Post by Staale Kvernes »

Damir Besic wrote:SOLD going to Norway :)

Perfect :-D Keep sending over all these great guitars Damir :D
Staale

94'ZUM SD-10 4+5 - 99'ZUM D-10 8+4 - 2018 ZUM Encore 4+5 - Nash 112 - Boss RV5 - Boss DD6 - BJS Bars
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Staale Kvernes wrote:
Damir Besic wrote:SOLD going to Norway :)

Perfect :-D Keep sending over all these great guitars Damir :D
lol, I know, it doesn't get much better than this :)