Seat legs?

Post here if you're looking for something special
Deane Cahoon

Seat legs?

Post by Deane Cahoon »

Looking for a source to buy a set of Pack seat type legs. Thinking of building my own seat, can find everything else but the legs. Thanks!
Would also consider a used set if you have a trashed seat and want to sell.
MSA Classic D12 project, now an SD12, my 1st PSG. Hilton pedal.
1979 Carvin CM130 guitar (bought new with paper route money), Peavey Mace and Line 6 Spider amps.
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Deane go to a Boat place where they sell boats and parts and they have the legs you will need. That is what I done one time.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Deane Cahoon

Post by Deane Cahoon »

Samuel E. White wrote:Deane go to a Boat place where they sell boats and parts and they have the legs you will need. That is what I done one time.
Sam White

Thank you!
MSA Classic D12 project, now an SD12, my 1st PSG. Hilton pedal.
1979 Carvin CM130 guitar (bought new with paper route money), Peavey Mace and Line 6 Spider amps.
Jimmie Hudson

Re: Seat legs?

Post by Jimmie Hudson »

Deane Cahoon wrote:Looking for a source to buy a set of Pack seat type legs. Thinking of building my own seat, can find everything else but the legs. Thanks!
Would also consider a used set if you have a trashed seat and want to sell.
I sell the legs for pac a seats. The 2 legs are $65.00 Per Pair.
If you want the 2 braces they are $12.50 for the pair.
Plus shipping to the US lower 48 only.
704-986-6481 8AM-9PM EST