**SOLD PLS CLOSE*** 1974 Peavey LTD 400

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bruce Hudson

**SOLD PLS CLOSE*** 1974 Peavey LTD 400

Post by Bruce Hudson »

I bought this from Redd off the forum a while back. Great amp. In remarkable shape for it's age. Not mint, but darn near...easy 8.8/10.

I've taken a picture of the bottom where the three scuffs in the tolex which I could identify are. The rest of the amp is clean and whole. I really can't imagine anything to tell you about this amp as they are a pretty well-known quantity...from everything I understand about these amps this one is 100% original.

Selling from just south of San Antonio. I'd prefer a local sale, but I'll ship at buyers expense for actual via either UPS or USPS...those are what I have access to, so they need to be the choices...I can meet within a reasonable distance around San Antonio next week. I think she's worth the $350 I paid to go to a new home.

Thanks for your time and attention. I wish you well.
B.
Last edited by Bruce Hudson on 27 Jul 2016 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Hudson

Offer Recv'd

Post by Bruce Hudson »

Offer in the works.
Bruce Hudson

Post by Bruce Hudson »

Offers made but no one has ponied up...still looking to sell...
Keenan Friday

Post by Keenan Friday »

Sent you an email. Thanks
Keenan Friday
Mullen Pre Royal D-10, Walker Stereo Steel, Hilton pedal, George L cables, Livesteel Strings, (White) Fred Kelly thumbpick, Dunlop .025 fingerpicks
Keenan Friday

Post by Keenan Friday »

Pm sent
Keenan Friday
Mullen Pre Royal D-10, Walker Stereo Steel, Hilton pedal, George L cables, Livesteel Strings, (White) Fred Kelly thumbpick, Dunlop .025 fingerpicks
Bruce Hudson

Sold Sold Sold

Post by Bruce Hudson »

Please close. Donation sent. Thanks every one.
B.