Desert Rose SD10 Guitar-Sale Pending

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Chuck Back

Desert Rose SD10 Guitar-Sale Pending

Post by Chuck Back »

I built this guitar for a player and delivered it in April this year. He has some serious health issues and is not able to play any longer. I offered to buy it back from him as he needed the cash...and now I need to sell it. This is a beautiful guitar vintage amber body and neck, mahogany top, 3X5, highly figured all wood, with wood diamond inlay. Currently has a standard E9th tuning, but I can change to most copedents at no additional charge. This guitar has only been played a few times and is in like new condition. Originally sold for $2800 and I'm selling for $2500, and includes shipping in the cont. US. It plays easy, has great tone, and is light weight. Please email me for more pictures or questions.

Thanks
Chuck
Last edited by Chuck Back on 13 Jul 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chuck Back,Owner
Desert Rose Guitars
Marana, Arizona
520-548-4654
www.desertroseguitars.ltd
David Alexander

Post by David Alexander »

You can't go wrong with one of Chuck's guitars. I'm on my third S-10. The dilemma is you buy one you can't do without then see another one you can't do without that is a different color and different wood grain. However, the current one I have is a keeper (for now!!!!).
Chuck Back

Desert Rose Guitar-Sale Pending

Post by Chuck Back »

Pending sale......

Thanks David for the kind words, and thanks to everyone who emailed and called! The Forum members are great people!!!!
Chuck Back,Owner
Desert Rose Guitars
Marana, Arizona
520-548-4654
www.desertroseguitars.ltd