MSA U-12 the "Universal" Maurice Anderson Bb6 copedant!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Raymond Eicher

MSA U-12 the "Universal" Maurice Anderson Bb6 copedant!

Post by Raymond Eicher »

I know a very little bit about this guitar, but it is available at the music store where I teach.
One owner, not a single bar ding in the finish, a few light scratches on the pedal bar & legs. The case is in near perfect condition as well. You can write me for general questions but I am not selling the guitar.
It is available at Campbell's Music Service in a York, Pa. The store # is 717-741-2634.
Last edited by Raymond Eicher on 23 Jun 2016 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
GFI ULTRA D-10, GFI Expo S-10, 2 ETS S-10, Justice 3x4, Rickenbacher, Fender and Supro lap steels, Tut Taylor and National resonators.Fender Deluxe, Marshall Class 5, Peavey amps and way, way too many guitars.
Johnny Cox
Location: Williamsom WVA, raised in Nashville TN, Lives in Hallettsville Texas

Post by Johnny Cox »

Do you know asking price?
Johnny "Dumplin" Cox
"YANKIN' STRINGS & STOMPIN' PEDALS" since 1967.
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

I just talked with the store owner. He just got it in and has not checked it out or got a price yet. I am on the call list as soon as he has it priced
Raymond Eicher

MSA the "UNIVERSAL"

Post by Raymond Eicher »

The store owner had a local steel mechanic search for the
Actual copedant. It is Maurice Anderson's copedant
From Winnie Winston's book.
Bb6 if I am correct. What a beautiful, stunning guitar.
Call store owner 717-741-2634.
GFI ULTRA D-10, GFI Expo S-10, 2 ETS S-10, Justice 3x4, Rickenbacher, Fender and Supro lap steels, Tut Taylor and National resonators.Fender Deluxe, Marshall Class 5, Peavey amps and way, way too many guitars.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

How is Bob Campbell doing? Last time I saw him, here in Florida was Winter of 2015. He was here the same time as York steeler, Harry Hatterer.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Jim Devoe

Msa

Post by Jim Devoe »

Bought my first pedal steel from bob back around 1972. Great person. Great little music store. It was a 12 string sierra. Heavy sucker to.
Raymond Eicher

MSA the Universal Bb6 Maurice Anderson copedant

Post by Raymond Eicher »

Bob Campbell is alive & well. His son Bobby has run the store for the last 20 or more years. I have taught Steel, Dobro, Guitar& Bass, Uke and Mandolin there since 1975.
Bobby still has great deals & vintage instruments all of the time. I bought a Sierra D-12
There in the 70's.
Matt Kukura

Post by Matt Kukura »

What is the price on this guitar?
Raymond Eicher

The Universal

Post by Raymond Eicher »

I am just a teacher at Campbell's Music Service
717-741-2634 Tuesday thru Saturday's.
You'll want to call Bob.
Raymond Eicher

MSA The Universal SOLD on EBay

Post by Raymond Eicher »

I've been informed by the owner of Bob Campbells Music that this steel has been sold today on eBay 6/29/16. Another classic steel is arriving in a week or so. Stay tuned or call his store... 717-741-2634.
Thankyou !
Ray Eicher