Carter d-10, red mica. SOLD PLS CLOSE

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Garry Kirchmeier

Carter d-10, red mica. SOLD PLS CLOSE

Post by Garry Kirchmeier »

My health has caused me to question the waste of owning this instrument. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow. Asking $2950 for all.

Mica d10, 8 & 5. Emmons setup recent tune up.. OHS case SOLD
Nashville 1000 with BW $450. Moving to amp section
Nearly new steelers choice compact seat.$275 moving to appropriate section

Will ship via UPS ground at your expense, located in Dallas, consider meeting.

Thanks for considering

Last edited by Garry Kirchmeier on 20 May 2016 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
"The Cost of Freedom can be seen at your local VA Hospital"
Garry Kirchmeier

Bump for separate pricing and pictures.
Daniel J. Cormier

bump

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Bump up
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Hi Garry, Would like to know the serial number. Thanks, J.R. Rose
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Garry Kirchmeier

Carter d-10, red mica

JR, I bought the carter from a local guy who has since passed away. Bud knew the guitar and said I should pick it up if I could. He said it was an Oklahoma guitar that was well cared for. Maybe this was yours at one time. The serial no is 901 4221 2. Thanks for asking.
Garry Kirchmeier

Nearly 1500 views and not a single offer? Bud always said Its a ton of steel in a 38 pound package. Reasonable offers are welcome. I just can't give it away. Thanks again for looking.
Kenneth Davis

Red Carter Steel guitar

Post by Kenneth Davis »

Garry,

Would you please e-mail me your phone number. I only live about 65 miles from you & I am interested in your guitar. Would like to come look at it if possible.

Thank you,
Ken
Garry Kirchmeier

To Kenneth Davis

Ken, I've sent emails and pms with my phone no. Pls call
Frank Markow

Post by Frank Markow »

PM sent
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Yes Garry, That used to be mine. I brought it new in 1992 I think. I ordered the Bright Red, first one they made like that I was told. Never played it out much but was a great guitar and stayed in tune forever. I will do some more digging in my stuff and see if I can come up for sure the date and year. I sold it at the Dallas Show one year to the Gentleman that always had a big vending area in the big room where you checked in. He did pass away a couple or three years ago and I cannot remember his name now, a senior moment. (Dale somebody) The whole serial # is 9019 4221 20. I would like to have it back but I am trying to sell off things now so my kids want have to deal with it and get ripped off. Best of Luck on your sale. Whoever gets this will love it, It is a GREAT guitar. Thanks,
J.R. Rose
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Garry Kirchmeier

Thank you J R.
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Garry, The purchase date was August 12, 1994. Not as old I thought. It stills looks just like the day I sold it. It has not been tampered with any. The paint pedal wear is from me. DALE WARE, Was the name of the man I sold it to, just now popped into my head. I so wish I was not so old or I would buy this back from you. It is a Beautiful Guitar and Plays like a Dream. Good Luck, J.R.