Black BMI Flight Ready $SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Benjamin Meza

Black BMI Flight Ready $SOLD

Post by Benjamin Meza »

Great Pedal Steel - super light and sounds fantastic. This one is a 3 & 5, Emmon's set up, looks like it's hardly been played(has been set up in my personal studio for several years now), and comes in a nice light case. Highly recommended PSG - especially if your tired of lugging around the heavy ones(my back aint what it used to be).

Bought from a local pedal steel player here in Austin 3 or 4 years ago who had many steels and was very knowledgeable. I'm just a guitarist/pianist who dabbles on pedal steel and likes to have one set up in the studio for when the right piece of music or the right musician walks in. It's set up and ready to play. $SOLD + shipping. Local pickup preferred but I'll ship if you want to cover shipping cost on it(which probably wouldn't be that bad - it's smaller and lighter than most amps). I'll post some photos later this evening when I'm back in the studio. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.beckmusicalinstruments.com/B ... Ready.html
Last edited by Benjamin Meza on 7 Apr 2016 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bill Alexander

Bmi

Post by Bill Alexander »

Sent email
It's all about the music
Benjamin Meza

Post by Benjamin Meza »

Okay, I think I'm caught up on IMs. Quite a few responses so far. I'll definitely get photos up later this evening after work. Thanks to everyone inquiring!
Benjamin Meza

Post by Benjamin Meza »

As promised - here are some photos I took last night. Note that this comes with the dust cover pictured, and a hardshell case not pictured:

Benjamin Meza

Sold

Post by Benjamin Meza »

...and this has SOLD. Thanks, Robert!

...tip jar donation on it's way.